If you would like to join the Northern Inuit Society of America and meet the prerequisites please fill out the membership application below and email it to .
- Own or care for a Northern Inuit within the United States, it's territories or Canada.
- Provide proof of registration/pedigree from either the Northern Inuit Society of the UK or NISA.
- Provide certificate of health or dog health records.
- Dog's Microchip Number
- Honorary membership can be granted to individuals who do not own a Northern Inuit but are long-term volunteers, judges, or international breeders.
- Membership dues are $70.00 per year or $40.00 every six months.
- Keep in mind: Pups that were purchased from a registered American Northern Inuit breeder recieve 1 year free membership.
JOIN THE PACK
To pay your membership dues, click on the PayPal buy now button.
Your donation is tax deductable!
We are an IRC 501(c)(3) charity.